Monday, April 12, 2010

Goodbye Message: To my orientation mates

A short goodbye message to my orientation mates.
When I first got the letter saying I have to go for orientation for 2 weeks...I can't help wondering why the heck do we need to waste so much time and money for orientation.
When in KPMG previously, orientation was just a half day event.

But wow...I am so glad that it was 2 weeks. Wished it could have been much longer. Not just getting free salary for 2 weeks, I also gained so many new friends.

You guys are a blast!

Extremely enjoyed the activities, especially when we had to hunt and cook our own lunch in Janda Baik.

Thank you for appointing me penghuli..and for all the awards you all gave to me.

I also wish to thank:

- the o'week mates in Kerteh, Kota Kinabalu, Labuan, and Bintulu for organising all the makan / gathering sessions.

- the mates in SBO for bringing me around for tour in KK

- the KL buddies for all the buka puasa at Tupai2 and lunch sessions.

Once again...thanks for a great start in the organisation...

Keep In Touch!

p/s: For those still single and looking, come and join this singles networking event i'm organising with my friend: An Evening Together - Why Slave When You Can Date

No comments:

Post a Comment